Low Density Lipoprotein
«Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) is one of the five major groups of lipoprotein which transport all fat molecules around the body in the extracellular water. These groups, from least dense, compared to surrounding water (largest particles) to most dense (smallest particles), are chylomicrons (aka ULDL by the overall density naming convention), very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL), intermediate-density lipoprotein (IDL), low-density lipoprotein and high-density lipoprotein (HDL). LDL delivers fat molecules to the cell and can drive the progression of atherosclerosis if they become oxidized within the walls of arteries.» (wikipedia)
Do something with LDL, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 55 Biolinks that connect LDL with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to LDL
- There are 82 Evidences supporting 55 LDL Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- LDL Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of LDL. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into LDL.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from LDL.
- Promoters of LDL
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases LDL». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.