«Astaxanthin is a keto-carotenoid. It belongs to a larger class of chemical compounds known as terpenes (as a tetraterpenoid) built from five carbon precursors, isopentenyl diphosphate, and dimethylallyl diphosphate. Astaxanthin is classified as a xanthophyll (originally derived from a word meaning "yellow leaves"). ... Like many carotenoids, astaxanthin is a lipid-soluble pigment. » (wikipedia)
Do something with Astaxanthin, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 23 Biolinks that connect Astaxanthin with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Astaxanthin
- There are 9 Evidences supporting 23 Astaxanthin Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Astaxanthin Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Astaxanthin. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Astaxanthin». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.