«Activin and inhibin are two closely related proteincomplexes that have almost directly opposite biological effects. Identified in 1986,activin enhances FSHbiosynthesis and secretion, and participates in the regulation of the menstrual cycle. Many other functions have been found to be exerted by activin, including roles in cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis,metabolism, homeostasis, immune response, wound repair, and endocrine function. Conversely, inhibin downregulates FSH synthesis and inhibits FSH secretion. The existence of inhibin was hypothesized as early as 1916; however, it was not demonstrated to exist until Neena Schwartz and Cornelia Channing's work in the mid 1970s, after which both proteins were molecularly characterized ten years later.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Inhibin B, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 14 Biolinks that connect Inhibin B with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Inhibin B
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 14 Inhibin B Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Inhibin B Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Inhibin B. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Inhibin B.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Inhibin B.
- Promoters of Inhibin B
- What type is Inhibin B? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Inhibin B». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.