«A T cell is a type of lymphocyte, which develops in the thymus gland (hence the name) and plays a central role in the immune response. T cell can be distinguished from other lymphocytes by the presence of a T-cell receptor on the cell surface. These immune cell originate as precursor cell, derived from bone marrow, and develop into several distinct types of T cell once they have migrated to the thymus gland. T cell differentiation continues even after they have left the thymus.» (wikipedia)
Do something with T lymphocytes, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 4 Biolinks that connect T lymphocytes with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to T lymphocytes
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 4 T lymphocytes Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- T lymphocytes Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of T lymphocytes. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into T lymphocytes.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from T lymphocytes.
- Promoters of T lymphocytes
- What type is T lymphocytes? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases T lymphocytes». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.