«Leptin (from Greek λεπτός leptos, "thin") is a hormone predominantly made by adipose cell and enterocytes in the small intestine that helps to regulate energy balance by inhibiting hunger, which in turn diminishes fat storage in adipocytes. Leptin acts on cell receptors in the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Leptin resistance
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 12 Biolinks that connect Leptin resistance
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Leptin resistance
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 12 Leptin resistance Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Leptin resistance Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Leptin resistance. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Leptin resistance.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Leptin resistance.
- Promoters of Leptin resistance
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Leptin resistance». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.