«Propionic acid (/proʊpiˈɒnɪk/, from the Greek words protos, meaning "first", and pion, meaning "fat"; also known as propanoic acid) is a naturally occurring carboxylic acid with chemical formula CH3CH2CO2H. It is a liquid with a pungent and unpleasant smell somewhat resembling body odor. The anion CH3CH2CO2− as well as the salt and esters of propionic acid are known as propionate or propanoates.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Propionic acid
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 13 Biolinks that connect Propionic acid with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Propionic acid
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 13 Propionic acid Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Propionic acid Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Propionic acid. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Propionic acid.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Propionic acid.
- Promoters of Propionic acid
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Propionic acid». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.