NF-E2-related factor 2
«Nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2, also known as NFE2L2 or Nrf2, is a transcription factor that in humans is encoded by the NFE2L2gene. Nrf2 is a basic leucine zipper (bZIP) protein that regulates the expression of antioxidant proteins that protect against oxidative damage triggered by injury and inflammation. Several drugs that stimulate the NFE2L2 pathway are being studied for treatment of diseases that are caused by oxidative stress.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Nrf2
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 30 Biolinks that connect Nrf2 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Nrf2
- There are 30 Evidences supporting 30 Nrf2 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Nrf2 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Nrf2. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Nrf2.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Nrf2.
- Promoters of Nrf2
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Nrf2». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.