Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule 1
«Vascular cell adhesion protein 1 also known as vascular cell adhesion molecule 1 (VCAM-1) or cluster of differentiation 106 (CD106) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the VCAM1gene. VCAM-1 functions as a cell adhesion molecule. The VCAM-1 protein mediates the adhesion of lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils to vascular endothelium. It also functions in leukocyte-endothelial cell signal transduction, and it may play a role in the development of atherosclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis.» (wikipedia)
Do something with VCAM-1
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 5 Biolinks that connect VCAM-1 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to VCAM-1
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 5 VCAM-1 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- VCAM-1 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of VCAM-1. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into VCAM-1.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from VCAM-1.
- Promoters of VCAM-1
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases VCAM-1». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.