«The T helper cell (Th cell), also known as CD4+ cell, are a type of T cell that play an important role in the immune system, particularly in the adaptive immune system. They help the activity of other immune cell by releasing T cell cytokines. These cell help suppress or regulate immune response. They are essential in B cellantibody class switching, in the activation and growth of cytotoxic T cell, and in maximizing bactericidal activity of phagocytes such as macrophages.
Mature Th cell express the surface protein CD4 and are referred to as CD4+ T cell. Such CD4+ T cell are generally treated as having a pre-defined role as helper T cell within the immune system. For example, when an antigen-presenting cell expresses an antigen on MHC class II, a CD4+ cell will aid those cell through a combination of cell to cell interactions (e.g. CD40 (protein) and CD40L) and through cytokines.» (wikipedia)
Do something with CD4+ T-cells
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 11 Biolinks that connect CD4+ T-cells with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to CD4+ T-cells
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 11 CD4+ T-cells Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- CD4+ T-cells Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of CD4+ T-cells. and Subnodes: Treg cells, Th1, Th17, Th2.
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into CD4+ T-cells.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from CD4+ T-cells.
- Promoters of CD4+ T-cells
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases CD4+ T-cells». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.