«Appetite is the desire to eatfood, sometimes due to hunger. Appealing foods can stimulate appetite even when hunger is absent, although appetite can be greatly reduced by satiety. Appetite exists in all higher life-forms, and serves to regulate adequate energy intake to maintain metabolic needs. It is regulated by a close interplay between the digestive tract, adipose tissue and the brain. Appetite has a relationship with every individual's behavior. Decreased desire to eat is termed anorexia, while polyphagia (or "hyperphagia") is increased eating. Dysregulation of appetite contributes to anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, cachexia, overeating, and binge eating disorder» (wikipedia)
Do something with Appetite, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 13 Biolinks that connect Appetite with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Appetite
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 13 Appetite Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Appetite Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Appetite. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Appetite.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Appetite.
- Promoters of Appetite
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Appetite». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.