«Calcification is the accumulation of calcium salt in a body tissue. It normally occurs in the formation of bone, but calcium can be deposited abnormally in soft tissue, causing it to harden. Calcifications may be classified on whether there is mineral balance or not, and the location of the calcification. Calcification may also refer to the processes of normal mineral deposition in biological systems, such as the formation of stromatolites or mollusc shells (see Mineralization (biology) or Biomineralization).» (wikipedia)
Do something with Calcification
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 13 Biolinks that connect Calcification with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Calcification
- There are 17 Evidences supporting 13 Calcification Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Calcification Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Calcification. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Calcification.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Calcification.
- Promoters of Calcification
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Calcification». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.