«Liquorice (British English) or licorice (American English) (/ˈlɪkərɪʃ,-ɪs/LIK-ər-is(h)) is the root of Glycyrrhiza glabra from which a sweet flavour can be extracted. The liquorice plant is a herbaceous perennial legume native to the Middle East, southern Europe, and parts of Asia. It is not botanically related to anise, star anise, or fennel, which are sources of similar flavouring compounds. Liquorice flavours are used as candies or sweeteners, particularly in some European and Middle Eastern countries.
Liquorice extracts have been used in herbalism and traditional medicine. Excessive consumption of liquorice (more than 2 mg/kg/day of pure glycyrrhizinic acid, a liquorice component) may result in adverse effects, such as hypokalemia, increased blood pressure, and muscle weakness.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Liquorice
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 26 Biolinks that connect Liquorice with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Liquorice
- There are 17 Evidences supporting 26 Liquorice Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Liquorice Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Liquorice. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Liquorice». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.