«Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), previously known by the provisional name 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), is a positive-sense single-stranded RNA virus. It is contagious in humans and is the cause of the ongoing pandemic of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) that has been designated a Public Health Emergency of International Concern by the World Health Organization (WHO).
SARS-CoV-2 has close genetic similarity to bat coronavirus, from which it likely originated. An intermediate reservoir such as a pangolin is also thought to be involved in its introduction to humans. From a taxonomic perspective, SARS-CoV-2 is classified as a strain of the species severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus (SARSr-CoV).» (wikipedia)
Do something with SARS-CoV-2, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 15 Biolinks that connect SARS-CoV-2 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to SARS-CoV-2
- There are 14 Evidences supporting 15 SARS-CoV-2 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- SARS-CoV-2 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of SARS-CoV-2. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into SARS-CoV-2.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from SARS-CoV-2.
- Promoters of SARS-CoV-2
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases SARS-CoV-2». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.