«Human gastrointestinal microbiota, also known as gut flora or gut microbiota, are the microorganisms that live in the digestive tracts of humans. Many non-human animals, including insects, are hosts to numerous microorganisms that reside in the gastrointestinal tract as well. The human gastrointestinal metagenome is the aggregate of all the genomes of gut microbiota. The gut is one niche that human microbiota inhabit.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Gut microbiota, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 10 Biolinks that connect Gut microbiota with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Gut microbiota
- There are 15 Evidences supporting 10 Gut microbiota Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Gut microbiota Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Gut microbiota. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Gut microbiota.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Gut microbiota.
- Promoters of Gut microbiota
- What type is Gut microbiota? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Gut microbiota». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.