Angiotensin Converting Enzyme 2
«Angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) is an exopeptidase that catalyses the conversion of angiotensin I to the nonapeptide angiotensin or the conversion of angiotensin II to angiotensin 1–7. ACE2 has direct effects on cardiac function and is expressed predominantly in vascularendothelial cell of the heart and the kidney, and also in epithelial cell of the lung and intestine. ACE2 is not sensitive to the ACE inhibitor drugs used to treat hypertension.
Do something with ACE2
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 17 Biolinks that connect ACE2 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to ACE2
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 17 ACE2 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- ACE2 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of ACE2. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into ACE2.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from ACE2.
- Promoters of ACE2
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases ACE2». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.