Coronavirus Disease 2019
«Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The disease started in 2019 in Wuhan, China, and has spread globally, resulting in the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic. Common symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath. Muscle pain, sputum production and sore throat are less common symptoms. While the majority of cases result in mild symptoms, some progress to pneumonia and multi-organ failure. The deaths per number of diagnosed cases is estimated at between 1% and 5% but varies by age and other health conditions.
The infection is spread from one person to others via respiratory droplets, often produced during coughing and sneezing. Time from exposure to onset of symptoms is generally between 2 and 14 days, with an average of 5 days.» (wikipedia)
Do something with COVID-19, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 39 Biolinks that connect COVID-19 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to COVID-19
- There are 26 Evidences supporting 39 COVID-19 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- COVID-19 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of COVID-19. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into COVID-19.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from COVID-19.
- Promoters of COVID-19
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases COVID-19». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.