«Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), sold under the brand name Plaquenil among others, is a medication used for the prevention and treatment of certain types of malaria. Specifically it is used for chloroquine-sensitive malaria. Other uses include treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and porphyria cutanea tarda. It is taken by mouth.
Common side effects include vomiting, headache, changes in vision and muscle weakness. Severe side effects may include allergic reactions. It does not appear to be safe during pregnancy. Hydroxychloroquine is in the antimalarial and 4-aminoquinoline families of medication.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Hydroxychloroquine
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 8 Biolinks that connect Hydroxychloroquine
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Hydroxychloroquine
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 8 Hydroxychloroquine Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Hydroxychloroquine Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Hydroxychloroquine. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Hydroxychloroquine.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Hydroxychloroquine.
- Promoters of Hydroxychloroquine
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Hydroxychloroquine». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.