«Chloroquine is a medication used to prevent and to treat malaria in areas where malaria is known to be sensitive to its effects. Certain types of malaria, resistant strains, and complicated cases typically require different or additional medication. It is also occasionally used for amebiasis that is occurring outside the intestines, rheumatoid arthritis, and lupus erythematosus. It is taken by mouth.
Common side effects include muscle problems, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and skin rash. Serious side effects include problems with vision, muscle damage, seizures, and low blood cell levels. It appears to be safe for use during pregnancy. Chloroquine is a member of the drug class 4-aminoquinoline. It works against the asexual form of malaria inside the red blood cell.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Chloroquine, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 18 Biolinks that connect Chloroquine with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Chloroquine
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 18 Chloroquine Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Chloroquine Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Chloroquine. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Chloroquine? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Chloroquine». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.