«Transforming growth factor beta 1 or TGF-β1 is a polypeptide member of the transforming growth factor beta superfamily of cytokines. It is a secreted protein that performs many cellular function, including the control of cell growth, cell proliferation, cell differentiation, and apoptosis. In humans, TGF-β1 is encoded by the TGFB1gene.» (wikipedia)
Do something with TGFβ1, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 14 Biolinks that connect TGFβ1 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to TGFβ1
- There are 6 Evidences supporting 14 TGFβ1 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- TGFβ1 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of TGFβ1. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into TGFβ1.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from TGFβ1.
- Promoters of TGFβ1
- What type is TGFβ1? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases TGFβ1». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.