«Inositol, or more precisely myo-inositol, is a carbocyclic sugar that is abundant in brain and other mammalian tissues, mediates cell signal transduction in response to a variety of hormone, neurotransmitters and growth factors and participates in osmoregulation.  It is a sugar alcohol with half the sweetness of sucrose (table sugar). It is made naturally in humans from glucose. Each kidney makes 2g a day; so 4g a day total is made. Other tissues synthesize it too, and the highest concentration is in the brain where it plays an important role making other neurotransmitters, and some steroid hormone bind to their receptors.» (wikipedia)
<<<<< Text is merged from different submissions.
Do something with Inositol, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
Biolink is a statement and objects connection.
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Inositol with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Inositol
Biolinks should be proven by researches.
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 5 Inositol Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
Textual Paths like A → B → C → Inositol. can be generated from biolinks.
- Inositol Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Inositol. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
Inositol has 5 outgoing biolinks:
When you read PubMed research organise your findings here.
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Inositol». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.
BioMindmap is made with Love and Science to be intuitively clear.
BioMindmap is the most convenient place to prove a medical statement and connect it with others.