Buteyko Breathing Technique
«It is based on the assumption that numerous medical conditions, including asthma, are caused or exacerbated by chronically increased respiratory rate or hyperventilation. The method purportedly retrains breathing pattern through chronic repetitive breathing exercises to correct hyperventilation that in turn will treat or cure any other conditions related to hyperventilation. Treatments include a series of reduced-breathing exercises that focus on nasal-breathing, breath-holding and relaxation.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Buteyko method
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 29 Biolinks that connect Buteyko method with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Buteyko method
- There are 14 Evidences supporting 29 Buteyko method Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Buteyko method Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Buteyko method. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Buteyko method». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.