«Toll-like receptor 4 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TLR4gene. TLR4 is a transmembrane protein, member of the toll-like receptor family, which belongs to the pattern recognition receptor (PRR) family. Its activation lead to an intracellular signaling pathway NF-κB and inflammatory cytokine production which is responsible for activating the innate immune system.
It is most well-known for recognizing lipopolysaccharide (LPS), a component present in many Gram-negative bacteria (e.g. Neisseria spp.) and select Gram-positive bacteria. Its ligands also include several viral proteins, polysaccharide, and a variety of endogenous proteins such as low-density lipoprotein, beta-defensins, and heat shock protein.» (wikipedia)
Do something with TLR4, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 10 Biolinks that connect TLR4 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to TLR4
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 10 TLR4 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- TLR4 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of TLR4. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into TLR4.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from TLR4.
- Promoters of TLR4
- What type is TLR4? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases TLR4». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.