Near Infrared Light
Nearly all the infrared radiation in sunlight is near infrared, shorter than 4 micrometers.
Near Infrared Light Infrared (IR), sometimes called infrared light, is electromagnetic radiation (EMR) with wavelengths longer than those of visible light. It is therefore invisible to the human eye. IR is generally understood to encompass wavelengths from the nominal red edge of the visible spectrum around 700 nanometers (frequency 430 THz), to 1 millimeter (300 GHz).»
Frequency 214–400 THz
Approximate temperature 3,864–2,070 K (3,591–1,797 °C) (Source: wikipedia)
Do something with NIR, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect NIR with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to NIR
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 7 NIR Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- NIR Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of NIR. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases NIR». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.