«In chemistry, particularly in biochemistry, a fatty acid is a carboxylic acid with a long aliphatic chain, which is either saturated or unsaturated. Most naturally occurring fatty acids have an unbranched chain of an even number of carbon atoms, from 4 to 28. Fatty acids are usually not found in organisms, but instead as three main classes of esters: triglycerides, phospholipids, and cholesterol esters. In any of these forms, fatty acids are both important dietary sources of fuel for animals and they are important structural components for cell.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Fatty acids, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Fatty acids with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Fatty acids
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 5 Fatty acids Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Fatty acids Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Fatty acids. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Fatty acids.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Fatty acids.
- Promoters of Fatty acids
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Fatty acids». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.