«A cytotoxic T cell (also known as TC, cytotoxic T lymphocyte, CTL, T-killer cell, cytolytic T cell, CD8+ T-cell or killer T cell) is a T lymphocyte (a type of white blood cell) that kills cancer cell, cell that are infected (particularly with virus), or cell that are damaged in other ways.
Most cytotoxic T cell express T-cell receptors (TCRs) that can recognize a specific antigen. An antigen is a molecule capable of stimulating an immune response, and is often produced by cancer cell or virus. Antigens inside a cell are bound to class I MHC molecules, and brought to the surface of the cell by the class I MHC molecule, where they can be recognized by the T cell. If the TCR is specific for that antigen, it binds to the complex of the class I MHC molecule and the antigen, and the T cell destroys the cell.» (wikipedia)
Do something with CD8+ T-cells, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 5 Biolinks that connect CD8+ T-cells with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to CD8+ T-cells
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 5 CD8+ T-cells Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- CD8+ T-cells Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of CD8+ T-cells. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into CD8+ T-cells.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from CD8+ T-cells.
- Promoters of CD8+ T-cells
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases CD8+ T-cells». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.