«Metabolic syndrome is a clustering of at least three of the five following medical conditions: central obesity, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high serum triglycerides, and low serum high-density lipoprotein (HDL).
Metabolic syndrome is associated with the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes. In the US about a quarter of the adult population has metabolic syndrome, and the prevalence increases with age, with racial and ethnic minorities being particularly affected.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Metabolic syndrome, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Metabolic syndrome
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Metabolic syndrome
- There are 11 Evidences supporting 7 Metabolic syndrome Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Metabolic syndrome Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Metabolic syndrome. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Metabolic syndrome.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Metabolic syndrome.
- Promoters of Metabolic syndrome
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Metabolic syndrome». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.