«Anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH), also known as Müllerian-inhibiting hormone (MIH), is a glycoproteinhormone structurally related to inhibin and activin from the transforming growth factor beta superfamily, whose key roles are in growth differentiation and folliculogenesis. In humans, the gene for AMH is AMH, on chromosome 19p13.3, while the gene AMHR2 codes for its receptor on chromosome 12.
AMH is activated by SOX9 in the Sertoli cell of the male fetus. Its expression inhibits the development of the female reproductive tract, or Müllerian ducts (paramesonephric ducts), in the male embryo, thereby arresting the development of fallopian tubes, uterus, and upper vagina. AMH expression is critical to sex differentiation at a specific time during fetal development, and appears to be tightly regulated by nuclear receptorSF-1, transcription GATA factors, sex-reversal gene DAX1, and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). Mutations in both the AMH gene and the type II AMH receptor have been shown to cause the persistence of Müllerian derivatives in males that are otherwise normally masculinized.» (wikipedia)
Do something with AMH, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 19 Biolinks that connect AMH with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to AMH
- There are 11 Evidences supporting 19 AMH Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- AMH Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of AMH. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into AMH.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from AMH.
- Promoters of AMH
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases AMH». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.