Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate
Do something with cAMP, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
Biolink is a statement and objects connection.
- See 11 Biolinks that connect cAMP with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to cAMP
Biolinks should be proven by researches.
- There are 10 Evidences supporting 11 cAMP Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
Textual Paths like A → B → X → CAMP. can be generated from biolinks.
- cAMP Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of CAMP. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
cAMP has 6 incoming and 5 outgoing biolinks:
- Instream into nodes that connect into CAMP.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from CAMP.
- Promoters of cAMP
When you read PubMed research organise your findings here.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.
BioMindmap is made with Love and Science to be intuitively clear.