«Zinc acetate is a salt with the formula Zn(CH3CO2)2, which commonly occurs as the dihydrate Zn(CH3CO2)2·2H2O. Both the hydrate and the anhydrous forms are colorless solids that are commonly used in chemical synthesis and as dietary supplements. Zinc acetate are prepared by the action of acetic acid on zinc carbonate or zinc metal. When used as a food additive, it has the E number E650.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Zinc acetate, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 8 Biolinks that connect Zinc acetate with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Zinc acetate
- There are 2 Evidences supporting 8 Zinc acetate Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Zinc acetate Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Zinc acetate. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Zinc acetate». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.