«Tai chi, Taiji, Tàijí, short for T'ai chi ch'üan or Tàijí quán — is an internal Chinese martial art practiced for both its defense training, its health benefits and meditation.
Some training forms of tai chi are especially known for being practiced with relatively slow movements. Today, tai chi has spread worldwide. Most modern styles of tai chi trace their development to at least one of the five traditional schools: Chen, Yang, Wu (Hao), Wu and Sun.
Tai chi has been reported as being useful in treating a number of human ailments, and is supported by a number of associations, including the National Parkinson Foundation and Diabetes Australia. However, medical evidence of effectiveness was lacking and in recent years research has been undertaken to address this. A 2017 systematic review found that it decreased the risk of falls in older people.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Taiji, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 7 Biolinks that connect Taiji with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Taiji
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 7 Taiji Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Taiji Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Taiji. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Taiji». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.