«Sperm motility describes the ability of sperm to move properly through the female reproductive tract (internal fertilization) or through water (external fertilization) to reach the egg. Sperm motility can also be thought of as the quality, which is a factor in successful conception; sperm that do not "swim" properly will not reach the egg in order to fertilize it. Sperm motility in mammals also facilitates the passage of the sperm through the cumulus oophorus (a layer of cell) and the zona pellucida (a layer of extracellular matrix), which surround the mammalian oocyte.
In the wood mouse Apodemus sylvaticus, sperm aggregate in 'trains' that are better able to fertilize eggs because they are more capable of navigating the viscous environment of the female reproductive tract. The trains move in a sinusoidal motion.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Sperm motility, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 10 Biolinks that connect Sperm motility with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Sperm motility
- There are 20 Evidences supporting 10 Sperm motility Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Sperm motility Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Sperm motility. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Sperm motility? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Sperm motility». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.