«The interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1RA) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the IL1RNgene.
IL-1RA was initially called the IL-1 inhibitor and was discovered separately in 1984 by two independent laboratories. IL-1RA is an agent that binds non-productively to the cell surface interleukin-1 receptor (IL-1R), the same receptor that binds interleukin 1 (IL-1), preventing IL-1 from sending a signal to that cell.» (wikipedia)
Do something with IL-1RA
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 5 Biolinks that connect IL-1RA with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to IL-1RA
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 5 IL-1RA Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- IL-1RA Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of IL-1RA. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into IL-1RA.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from IL-1RA.
- Promoters of IL-1RA
- What type is IL-1RA? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases IL-1RA». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.