«Bromelain is an enzyme extract derived from the stems of pineapple, although it exists in all parts of the fresh pineapple. The extract has a history of folk medicine use. As an ingredient, it is used in cosmetics, as a topical medication, and as a meat tenderizer.
The term "bromelain" may refer to either of two proteaseenzymes extracted from the plants of the family Bromeliaceae, or it may refer to a combination of those enzymes along with other compounds produced in an extract. Bromelain enzymes are called fruit bromelain and stem bromelain.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Bromelain, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 55 Biolinks that connect Bromelain with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Bromelain
- There are 20 Evidences supporting 55 Bromelain Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Bromelain Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Bromelain. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Bromelain.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Bromelain.
- Promoters of Bromelain
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Bromelain». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.