«Milk is a nutrient-rich, white liquid food produced by the mammary glands of mammals. It is the primary source of nutrition for infant mammals (including humans who are breastfed) before they are able to digest other types of food. Early-lactation milk contains colostrum, which carries the mother's antibodies to its young and can reduce the risk of many diseases. It contains many other nutrients including protein and lactose. Interspecies consumption of milk is not uncommon, particularly among humans, many of whom consume the milk of other mammals.
As an agricultural product, milk, also called dairy milk, is extracted from farm animals during or soon after pregnancy. Dairy farms produced about 730 million tonnes of milk in 2011, from 260 million dairy cows.India is the world's largest producer of milk, and is the leading exporter of skimmed milk powder, yet it exports few other milk products. The ever increasing rise in domestic demand for dairy products and a large demand-supply gap could lead to India being a net importer of dairy products in the future. The United States, India, China and Brazil are the world's largest exporters of milk and milk products. China and Russia were the world's largest importers of milk and milk products until 2016 when both countries became self-sufficient, contributing to a worldwide glut of milk.
Throughout the world, more than six billion people consume milk and milk products. Over 750 million people live in dairy farming households.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Milk, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 4 Biolinks that connect Milk with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Milk
- There are 5 Evidences supporting 4 Milk Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Milk Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Milk. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is Milk? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Milk». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.