«Osteocalcin, also known as bone gamma-carboxyglutamic acid-containing protein (BGLAP), is a noncollagenous proteinhormone found in bone and dentin. Because it has gla domains, its synthesis is vitamin K dependent. In humans, the osteocalcin is encoded by the BGLAPgene. Its receptor is GPRC6A.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Osteocalcin, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 11 Biolinks that connect Osteocalcin with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Osteocalcin
- There are 14 Evidences supporting 11 Osteocalcin Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Osteocalcin Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Osteocalcin. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Osteocalcin.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Osteocalcin.
- Promoters of Osteocalcin
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Osteocalcin». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.