Nuclear Factor Kappa-Light-Chain-Enhancer Of Activated B Cells
«NF-κB (nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cell) is a protein complex that controls transcription of DNA, cytokine production and cell survival. NF-κB is found in almost all animal cell types and is involved in cellular responses to stimuli such as stress, cytokines, free radicals, heavy metals, ultraviolet irradiation, oxidized LDL, and bacterial or viral antigens. NF-κB plays a key role in regulating the immune response to infection. Incorrect regulation of NF-κB has been linked to cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, septic shock, viral infection, and improper immune development. NF-κB has also been implicated in processes of synaptic plasticity and memory.» (from wikipedia)
Do something with NF-kB, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 61 Biolinks that connect NF-kB with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to NF-kB
- There are 84 Evidences supporting 61 NF-kB Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- NF-kB Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of NF-kB. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into NF-kB.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from NF-kB.
- Promoters of NF-kB
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases NF-kB». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.