«Psoriasis is a long-lasting autoimmune disease characterized by patches of abnormal skin. These skin patches are typically red, dry, itchy, and scaly. On people with darker skin the patches may be purple in color. Psoriasis varies in severity from small, localized patches to complete body coverage. Injury to the skin can trigger psoriatic skin changes at that spot, which is known as the Koebner phenomenon.
There are five main types of psoriasis: plaque, guttate, inverse, pustular, and erythrodermic. Plaque psoriasis, also known as psoriasis vulgaris, makes up about 90 percent of cases. It typically presents as red patches with white scales on top. Areas of the body most commonly affected are the back of the forearms, shins, navel area, and scalp. Guttate psoriasis has drop-shaped lesions. Pustular psoriasis presents as small non-infectious pus-filled blisters. Inverse psoriasis forms red patches in skin folds. Erythrodermic psoriasis occurs when the rash becomes very widespread, and can develop from any of the other types.Fingernails and toenails are affected in most people with psoriasis at some point in time. This may include pits in the nails or changes in nail color.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Psoriasis, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 33 Biolinks that connect Psoriasis with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Psoriasis
- There are 26 Evidences supporting 33 Psoriasis Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Psoriasis Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Psoriasis. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Psoriasis.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Psoriasis.
- Promoters of Psoriasis
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Psoriasis». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.