Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a demyelinating disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cell in the brain and spinal cord are damaged. This damage disrupts the ability of parts of the nervous system to communicate, resulting in a range of signs and symptoms, including physical, mental, and sometimes psychiatric problems. Specific symptoms can include double vision, blindness in one eye, muscle weakness, trouble with sensation, or coordination. MS takes several forms, with new symptoms either occurring in isolated attacks (relapsing forms) or building up over time (progressive forms). Between attacks, symptoms may disappear completely; however, permanent neurological problems often remain, especially with the advancement of the disease.
Do something with MS, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 11 Biolinks that connect MS with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to MS
- There are 9 Evidences supporting 11 MS Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- MS Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of MS. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases MS». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.