Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) is a gonadotropin, a glycoprotein polypeptide hormone. FSH is synthesized and secreted by the gonadotropic cell of the anterior pituitary gland, and regulates the development, growth, pubertal maturation, and reproductive processes of the body. FSH and luteinizing hormone (LH) work together in the reproductive system.
Do something with FSH
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 34 Biolinks that connect FSH with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to FSH
- There are 37 Evidences supporting 34 FSH Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- FSH Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of FSH. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into FSH.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from FSH.
- Promoters of FSH
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases FSH». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.