«Selenium [Se]. It is a nonmetal. Selenium salt are toxic in large amounts, but trace amounts are necessary for cellular function in many organisms, including all animals. It is a component of the antioxidant enzymes glutathione peroxidase and thioredoxin reductase (which indirectly reduce certain oxidized molecules in animals and some plants). It is also found in three deiodinase enzymes, which convert one thyroid hormone to another.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Selenium
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 77 Biolinks that connect Selenium with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Selenium
- There are 49 Evidences supporting 77 Selenium Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Selenium Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Selenium. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Selenium.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Selenium.
- Promoters of Selenium
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Selenium». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.