«A whole grain, also called a wholegrain, is a grain of any cereal and pseudocereal that contains the endosperm, germ, and bran, in contrast to refined grains, which retain only the endosperm.
As part of a general healthy diet, consumption of whole grains is associated with lower risk of several diseases. Whole grains are a source of carbohydrate, multiple nutrients and dietary fiber.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Whole grains
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 5 Biolinks that connect Whole grains with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Whole grains
- There are 4 Evidences supporting 5 Whole grains Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Whole grains Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Whole grains. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Whole grains». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.