«Prostaglandin-endoperoxide synthase 2 (prostaglandin G/H synthase and cyclooxygenase) (The HUGO official symbol is PTGS2; HGNC ID, HGNC:9605), also known as cyclooxygenase-2 or COX-2, is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PTGS2gene. In humans it is one of two cyclooxygenases. It is involved in the conversion of arachidonic acid to prostaglandin H2, an important precursor of prostacyclin, which is expressed in inflammation.» (wikipedia)
Do something with COX-2, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 17 Biolinks that connect COX-2 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to COX-2
- There are 32 Evidences supporting 17 COX-2 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- COX-2 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of COX-2. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into COX-2.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from COX-2.
- Promoters of COX-2
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases COX-2». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.