«Glucosamine (C6H13NO5) is an amino sugar and a prominent precursor in the biochemical synthesis of glycosylated proteins and lipids. Glucosamine is part of the structure of the polysaccharides, chitosan, and chitin. Glucosamine is one of the most abundant monosaccharides. Produced commercially by the hydrolysis of shellfishexoskeletons or, less commonly, by fermentation of a grain such as corn or wheat, glucosamine has many name depending on country.
Although a common dietary supplement, there is little evidence that it is effective for relief of arthritis or pain, and is not an approved prescription drug.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Glucosamine, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 12 Biolinks that connect Glucosamine with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Glucosamine
- There are 10 Evidences supporting 12 Glucosamine Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Glucosamine Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Glucosamine. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Glucosamine.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Glucosamine.
- Promoters of Glucosamine
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Glucosamine». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.