«In biology, adipose tissue, body fat, or simply fat is a loose connective tissue composed mostly of adipocytes. In addition to adipocytes, adipose tissue contains the stromal vascular fraction (SVF) of cell including preadipocytes, fibroblasts, vascularendothelial cell and a variety of immune cell such as adipose tissue macrophages. Adipose tissue is derived from preadipocytes. Its main role is to store energy in the form of lipids, although it also cushions and insulates the body. Far from being hormonally inert, adipose tissue has, in recent years, been recognized as a major endocrine organ, as it produces hormone such as leptin, estrogen, resistin, and the cytokineTNFα. The two types of adipose tissue are white adipose tissue (WAT), which stores energy, and brown adipose tissue (BAT), which generates body heat. The formation of adipose tissue appears to be controlled in part by the adipose gene. Adipose tissue – more specifically brown adipose tissue – was first identified by the Swiss naturalist Conrad Gessner in 1551.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Adipose tissue
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 11 Biolinks that connect Adipose tissue with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Adipose tissue
- There are 7 Evidences supporting 11 Adipose tissue Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Adipose tissue Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Adipose tissue. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Adipose tissue.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Adipose tissue.
- Promoters of Adipose tissue
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Adipose tissue». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.