«Probiotic are live microorganisms promoted with claims that they provide health benefits when consumed, generally by improving or restoring the gut flora. Probiotic are considered generally safe to consume, but may cause bacteria-host interactions and unwanted side effects in rare cases.» (wikipedia) Here we assume it is any gut bacteria considered to be symbiotic to humans.
Do something with Probiotic, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 6 Biolinks that connect Probiotic with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Probiotic
- There are 8 Evidences supporting 6 Probiotic Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Probiotic Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Probiotic. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Probiotic». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.