Transforming Growth Factor Beta
«Transforming growth factor beta (TGF-β) is a multifunctional cytokine belonging to the transforming growth factor superfamily that includes three different mammalian isoforms (TGF-β 1 to 3, HGNC symbols TGFB1, TGFB2, TGFB3) and many other signaling proteins. TGFB proteins are produced by all white blood cell lineages.» (wikipedia)
Do something with TGF-β
Lists what BioMindmap can do with its medical objects for demo purposes.
- See 19 Biolinks that connect TGF-β with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to TGF-β
- There are 12 Evidences supporting 19 TGF-β Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- TGF-β Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of TGF-β. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into TGF-β.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from TGF-β.
- Promoters of TGF-β
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases TGF-β». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.