«Apigenin (4′,5,7-trihydroxyflavone), found in many plants, is a natural product belonging to the flavone class that is the aglycone of several naturally occurring glycosides. It is a yellow crystalline solid that has been used to dye wool.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Apigenin, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 51 Biolinks that connect Apigenin with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Apigenin
- There are 14 Evidences supporting 51 Apigenin Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Apigenin Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Apigenin. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Apigenin.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Apigenin.
- Promoters of Apigenin
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Apigenin». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.