«Matrix metalloproteinase-1 (MMP-1) also known as interstitial collagenase and fibroblast collagenase is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the MMP1gene. The gene is part of a cluster of MMP genes which localize to chromosome 11q22.3. MMP-1 was the first vertebrate collagenase both purified to homogeneity as a protein, and cloned as a cDNA.» (wikipedia)
Do something with MMP-1, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 8 Biolinks that connect MMP-1 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to MMP-1
- There are 13 Evidences supporting 8 MMP-1 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- MMP-1 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of MMP-1. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- What type is MMP-1? Edit type Is it food or drug?
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases MMP-1». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.