«Quercetin, a plant flavonol from the flavonoid group of polyphenols, is found in many fruits, vegetables, leaves, and grains; red onion and kale are common foods containing appreciable content of quercetin.
Quercetin is one of the most abundant dietary flavonoids, with an average daily consumption of 25–50 milligrams.
It has a bitter flavor and is used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, beverages, and foods.» (wikipedia)
Do something with Quercetin, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 41 Biolinks that connect Quercetin with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to Quercetin
- There are 19 Evidences supporting 41 Quercetin Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- Quercetin Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of Quercetin. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into Quercetin.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from Quercetin.
- Promoters of Quercetin
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases Quercetin». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.