Tumor Suppressor P53
«Tumor protein p53, also known as p53, cellular tumor antigen p53 (UniProt name), the Guardian of the Genome, phosphoprotein p53, tumor suppressor p53, antigen NY-CO-13, or transformation-related protein 53 (TRP53), is any isoform of a protein encoded by homologous genes in various organisms, such as TP53 (humans) and Trp53 (mice). This homolog (originally thought to be, and often spoken of as, a single protein) is crucial in multicellular organisms, where it prevents cancer formation, and thus functions as a tumor suppressor. As such, p53 has been described as "the guardian of the genome" because of its role in conserving stability by preventing genome mutation. Hence TP53. is classified as a tumor suppressor gene.» (wikipedia)
Do something with P53, already
This screen hints what BioMindmap can do with medical objects
- See 20 Biolinks that connect P53 with other objects
- Group Biolinks by type — promoters and inhibitors separately
- Summarize how other objects relate to P53
- There are 21 Evidences supporting 20 P53 Biolinks
Guide for Good Sources list of respected domains.
The ValidityScore showsthe quality of evidences, with max 9.9.
- P53 Mindmap — near connections
- Mindmap with ValidityScore 5.0 — near connections
- Mindmap of P53. and Subnodes: .
- Find Path to another object.
- Build Custom Map
- Instream into nodes that connect into P53.
- Outstream from nodes that go out from P53.
- Promoters of P53
- Add biolink i.e. «X increases P53». Intuitively easy.
- Power-start: watch the Intro Video and Guide in Help Center
- Users improve Reputation by getting experienced and validated.
- Ask Telegram Bot to get quick Summary on any object.